Circulation Policy and Borrowing Agreement
The Kindle may be circulated to the Town of Huntington card holders and library staff members. The Kindle will not be sent through Inter-Library-Loan delivery to another library, even for a Huntington resident to check out there.
- Local Requests Only.
- 14 Day (two weeks) loan period for the Kindle. The Kindle must be returned promptly when due.
- The Kindle may not be renewed.
- Use of the Kindle is restricted to installed content. Downloading additional content is not permitted.
- Do not return the Kindle in the book drop. It must be handed directly to a librarian/staff to be checked in upon returning.
- Returned late: $1 per day donation as requested.
- You are responsible for damage, loss, or theft of the Kindle while it is checked out to you.
Replacement cost of each Kindle is $190, as well as an additional processing fee of $10. For a total of $200.
You must be 18 years or older to borrow this item.